Twice our size.
or the exact moment my heart broke.
I got a 1,3… again.
I really need to find a way to get away from Post-Colonial Studies though… which will be impossible next Semester since it is all about African American Literature…
Creepy and funny at the same time
Oh my god. It was a test.
Holy f… I thought John was just smirking to himself about the corrupt nature of government. But this is just proof; Mycroft really is smarter than Sherlock. The warehouse wasn’t just a babysitting interview and salary negotiation, even if Sherlock thought it was. it was a damned test, and John passed. He’s too morally driven to sell Sherlock out, and therefore not inclined to stab Mycroft in the back. Four for you, Mycroft. You go, Mycroft.
(Also, CONTINUITY, Mr. Gatiss. You’re doing it right.)
Do you try and act normal, like their not there…
But what if they’re like your favourite celebrity in the world?
Does that make it alright to approach them?!
The Established Protocol for Meeting a Celebrity in a Confined Space You Did Not Force Them Into:
- Approach in a calm and peaceful manner - don’t attempt to tackle
- Smile - not in that psychopathic way Hannibal would, just try to look friendly
- Address the person and verify their identity
- Remain conscious, don’t pass out
- Make sure they’re comfortable with a chat and you’re not bothering them
- Drooling on their clothes is bothering
- Do not scream, yell, or hyperventilate
- Ok never mind you can hyperventilate
- Don’t panic if all you can say is “asdfghjkl” - just speak slowly and clearly, like “a… s…. d… f…” with deep breaths between every letter
- If you want a photo or an autograph, ask nicely if it’s alright in that situation - if you’re still unable to speak, hold a camera and point at it
- Alright now you can pass out
- Make sure someone is calling you an ambulance because your vitals are failing right about now
- Let the paramedics do their job, but please, don’t walk into the light, time for that comes later
If it’s Tom Hiddleston you’ve met, he’s very likely to call the ambulance for you so you don’t have to do it yourself. In case the motherfucker starts reviving you himself I really can’t help you any further. Godspeed.
I have restocked a bunch of sold out charms - Desmond included! And when I restocked those, Kidd and Leonardo sold out! Not sure when I will restock those, but you can email me to say “Hey I would love a ____ charm! Can you tell me when they come back!?” and I will email you first priority! Till then I would really appreciate if you reblog this around! I also have two other Assassin’s Creed prints if you’d like!
hahahahahahaha i’m not crying my eyes are just leaking
THESE ARE NOT TEARS MY EYES ARE JUST BLEEDING SADNESS